Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Poppet And Suki Having a Nice Day


Suki is thinking maybe I have an apple to give. It doesn't matter that she just had one a couple of hours ago. There is always room for more. After I snapped the picture she wheeled away and ran over by Poppet.

As you can see, I desperately need to bush hog my pasture. However, the tractor is sick. I don't have one so I use my brothers. Hopefully he will get it fixed soon.

"I do believe I might hear something."



Okay, turn around and show your rear. No more front end pictures.




Okay, we're outta here.

8 comments:

John Going Gently said...

everywhere looks so green!!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

They sure are purrty. But I think they are horses not a Puppet and Sushi

Benny & Lily

Callie Brady said...

Gee... no apples, then they are not going to cooperate and give you front end photos. They are very pretty!

Jen said...

So Pretty!

Miss Lizzy said...

Hanging out in the pasture and the promise of an occasional apple - It doesn't get much better than that!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh how beautiful you 2 look...
Hope your tractor gets fixed real soon..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Marie Anne said...

Beatiful.

I miss having horses, but no room and no money = no horses.

:(

PotterWatchPeeps said...

Beautiful horses... someday I will be able to have one again. For now I guess I will just have to settle for drooling over pictures like yours.