Thursday, August 5, 2010

Naked Ladies


One day I am out by my little fish pond and everything is just as it should be; then the next day I notice my Naked Lady stalks. Of course my weeds around the edge of the fence are distracting.

I just moved them here in the pond area because every year the greenery would come up in the spring and then no Naked Ladies in the summer. Well, this year, three came up. I don't remember how many I planted here, but it was more than three.


They were a pleasant surprise. Maybe next year more will appear.

8 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those sure are purrty
Benny & Lily

Toni aka irishlas said...

I've always called these resurrection lillies. I like the naked ladies name!

Jan said...

I had a dear neighbor who insisted her naked ladies were Madonna Lilies.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh they are so pretty...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Callie Brady said...

Love those naked ladies. Hope they multiply and you get lots more next year.

Jen said...

Pretty... hope more come up for ya next year.

Marie Anne said...

Beautiful. I love the soft color, between a pink and lilac.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those are very pretty! Lovely colour.