Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Big Girls


The little Biddies have grown up. They have decided that they want to roost with the big chickens. They really scared me Saturday because only one was in the cage where the Biddies have been living. I thought something had got one but later that night right before going to bed, I went back out and looked in the hen house and she was up on the roost. I didn't see her when I was looking earlier.

But now, every night they go in the big hen house and roost in the same spot. Just love it.

6 comments:

Jan said...

How cute, they want to hang around with the big guys.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cute.. They are all grown up...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Jen said...

Awww... cute. My 3 March chickies roost with the big ones not too, they scared me at 1st too, lol. I have 3 from Feb. that dont roost at night, they sleep in the bottom next box, I need to break them of that!

Toni aka irishlas said...

Awww, your girls are growing up! That is adorable how they want to hang with the "big girls".
Have a wonderful weekend.

Miss Lizzy said...

Those little biddies grow up fast!

Callie Brady said...

How cute! I think they have the very best place to roost. It must be the most protected and cosy spot. Smart chicks! I love their feather pattern.