Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Firewood Time


Yesterday afternoon we worked on firewood. My son, Tony, my nephew, Michael, and my brother, Johnny. Since Johnny is still not well, he just worked on the chain saw and worked the controls to run the log splitter. Tony and Michael did the chain saw and I loaded the truck and stuff. These pictures are of Tony on the tractor after Johnny had to leave and Michael putting the logs on the splitter. Michael cut the tree down; it was already a dead tree that hadn't fallen.




Chili was looking for something in the hole that a limb made when the tree came crashing down. I was so tired last night, I just could not post the pictures on the blog.

2 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We can understand why you didn't post. Tree cutting is hard work..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Callie Brady said...

I second that! I'm tired too.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Hope you get some rest.