Wednesday, August 12, 2009

They Come and They Go

This one is gone. The coyote, I think it's a coyote, got my Buttercup yesterday. I am so mad. Bless her little heart. Bad luck for one, good luck for another. This little white chicken fell off a chicken truck yesterday in front of my friends house and she gave it to me. It's limping, but I think it will be alright. She is a fat little pullet. She sure is lucky to have fallen off the truck. Now if I can just keep her out of the coyote's mouth. She doesn't know about free range; so, she will be pretty safe right now. She will just hang around in the pen.





2 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You need to keep a good eye on her. We wouldn't want her to be coyote food..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Miss Lizzy said...

That is awful! I hope you catch that coyote soon. Lucky white chicken!