Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sharing My Patio Chairs






Several weeks ago, I was quietly sitting outside in the late afternoon just enjoying the day. Then here comes the chickens. I don't know if they just didn't see me there, or just didn't care. The first picture is of the Sicilian Buttercup. The buttercup name comes from the comb. It is shaped like a cup. The other two are of my Ameraucana biddies. They won't be biddies very much longer. They will be pullets. Anyway, I didn't share very long; I shooed them on thier way. I think they are just used to resting on my chairs and tables; which is really not a good thing. I just don't know what to do about it.

1 comment:

Miss Lizzy said...

That is so funny! Can't believe how big the biddies are!! Sharing close quarters with poultry isn't really a good thing -- remember Mom's geese & how they used to want to hang out on the carport? I was terrified of that gander, but BB -- then very young -- thought he was hilarious, and she used to wave her goose bat around and yell "geese (with a soft g, like George) are nau'y!!"