Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Florida Vacation



Aren't vacations wonderful. Although I had a wonderful time, I was still glad to be back home. So were my little dogs. They missed me, as I did them. They had to go stay with my brother. He lives with Calamity and Oscar up the road.
These are a few of the pictures while in Panama City Beach. My friend Norma would not let me publish her picture, but the good looking guy is my nephew John Michael. We really had a good time just hanging around in the condo and on the beach. Our condo was right on the beach and wonderful.









This is me coming off the beach. I had to go wade for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Miss Lizzy said...

That beach is SOOO pretty! (It is way nice than Port Aransas!) Was the water cold? Do you find many shells there? Wow, I am so jealous! What a great vacation spot. Glad JM could get over for a bit. I'll bet everybody was glad to see you home!