Monday, September 21, 2015

Trekking Through the Woods Again

We went through the woods again today to leave some fresh scent and see what's happening. You know, just checking everything out. 
This photo is actually from last week. One morning when we went to let the chickens out and feed them, Molly went busting down the woods. When I got there, this is what I see. She was after an armadillo. It went in a hole, so she thought she would just sit on the back side and wait for it to come out. No, we don't have that much time. 
Molly is off checking something out, but miracles upon miracles, Gypsy is here close. Of course, I had just called her. They do love to go in the woods. Molly can go by herself, but I try to keep Gypsy from going to far by herself. She thinks she can do anything Molly can do.  
We had just started down in the woods when I came upon the little dead possum.  I guess the stupid little possum came back after he got a second chance. When I let them out for their last potty break, sometimes Molly doesn't always come back in; which is okay for her. Anyway, she was gone for about an hour last night. I'm sure that is what happened to it.  

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Better a possum than your chickens.
You have a nice place to walk.
Hope you are doing well. Have a blessed week. ♥