Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crossing the Creek

This is to give a little more information to Lana on laying the water line. They had used a dirt bucket to even this part of the creek. We grew up calling a creek a branch, but not everyone gets that.

On this picture you can see one little  piece of the pipe. Now when there is a big rain, I don't know if it will cover it up more or uncover.

This is just to the right of the crossing. I told my brother I had to dig a big hole for my fish pond and he already has one. Of course, this summer it will probably dry up.

This is a closer picture of the pipe; only it looks like a leaf.

 Yesterday Chili got to ride in the car with me. She just curled up and took a nap.

Tonight Chili is chewing on firewood and Molly is thinking she needs some also.

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Our cats are the same way. Jealous of what each other has.
Stay dry!