Monday, February 13, 2012

Rainy Day

Nothing else to do; just chew on a rawhide. It had just started sleeting this morning at six thirty when I went out for the paper.It was thirty-four degrees so it didn't stick.

It has been doing this on and off all day. Mostly a drizzle then rain a little harder. It has only rained a little over one-half an inch. I think it will be stopping soon. It's warmed up to thirty-eight degrees so far; but it's suppose to warm up to forty-six tonight.

The little biddies are braving the wet and cold to get a little bird seed (which I'm out of and don't want to go to the store). I had put three Americana and three brown eggs out for Loretta to nest. I don't know what all I have, but two of the Americana didn't hatch.

Time to get back under. Too cold.

3 comments:

LindaG said...

It was 27 here this morning. No rain, fortunately.
Glad your sleet didn't stick!
It looks like Loretta is doing a great job so far. :)

It's 41 here right now. Not supposed to freeze again, I don't believe.

Have a good evening. ♥

Two French Bulldogs said...

looks like a good way to spend a rainy day
Benny & Lily

Shane Kent Louis said...

Wow, you have a good weather today, its a playful time on the park! Happy Valentines day!



-------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence