Thursday, April 21, 2011

YEA, RAIN, YEA!



As you might have guessed, we are in need of rain around here. I live in a drought area. Thank the Lord, not as bad as some areas in Texas.


I like this picture with the rain running off the roof. Pretty cool, huh.





We had three showers this morning. Well, a couple were a little more than showers. How about thunderstorms. I am also thankful we weren't in any severe thunderstorms or tornadoes.







My little Japanese Maple is really looking pretty. It has the little flower seeds hanging now.









Bad side of thunderstorms; all of my dogs are afraid of thunder and lighting.









"Nope, will not look at the camera. Don't care how many times you call my name."













I have one stella d'oro lily blooming.

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are glad to hear you got your needed rain. I know the kids are not Happee.
Benny & Lily

Jan said...

Our drought is definitely over and we would like to send some of the water to places that need it.

LindaG said...

Glad to hear you got your rain, Becky. :)

Jen said...

We've had lots of rain in Kentucky... I would gladly share if I could, lol.

Unknown said...

Your Japanese maple looks really lovely. We used to be scared of fireworks but after a while we became desensitized.

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill