Monday, January 11, 2010

Frosty Mornings


Saturday and Sunday mornings were really frosty. It looks like a light snow, but it is just frost. Skylar is bringing the ball back. It is never too cold (or anything else extreme) to play. Skylar had wanted out at three am and was waiting for me to come out a seven. Can you just imagine; thirteen degrees and she is just fine.

Sissy is really furry also. She doesn't want outside in the middle of the night, though.


Poppet and Suki are trying to find a few sprigs of grass. Not very successful is my guess. I broke the ice out of the water trough and carried buckets of water out for them. I have two water troughs, one at the barn and one on the other side of the fence near the house.



Sklyar is just waiting to see if maybe they want to run. She can out wait them.




I left my spitter going Friday night. It pulled a lot out of the pond. The water is ca couple of inches below the ice. I did disconnect the spitter so not to loose more water.

3 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Wish I could adjust to the cold weather as easily as the animals. They love the cold. The pond looks pretty frozen.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Sklyar we are with you. We don't care how cold it is. We can play in any weather...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Two French Bulldogs said...

By the look on your face Sissy, we believe you are up to no good!
Benny & Lily