Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A New Camera

I have a new camera. It's a Nikon D50. One of my best friends (Think she just moved to the top of the list?)gave me this camera. I started playing with it last night; taking pictures of Chili and Skylar trying to sleep. Skylar doesn't really like this one either.
I could get far enough away from that Suki didn't know what I was doing.

But she is watching me just to make sure. Actually, she is probably watching to see if I'm bring out the treats.


I didn't do real well on this one. I've still got a lot of work to do on the picture taking.






3 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Congrad's on your new camera mom. we are seeing some awesome shots already..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sapphire said...

WOW, such a great friend u have ;)!

I was using a D50 too. now D90 ;p. What lenses are u using?

Great pictures btw... happy clicking, hope they'll not mind too much!

Brienne said...

All pictures are looking so cool... I like your chocie for Nikon D50 camera!!