Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hungry Young Squirrel




I was piddling around in the backyard and noticed I could walk by this little squirrel and he would look at me and keep eating. He is eating the chicken's chops. So, I went in and got my camera and came back and stopped at a farther distance than I had been. I would take a picture, then take a step or two closer and take another picture. I had my camera on zoom, but I was able to get about ten to fifteen feet from him. I guess he has seen me enough not to be afraid. There is usually five to ten squirrels at a time munching on the chops. Chops is ground corn.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you explained what chops are. You're a good soul to feed all the animals.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a cute little guy. We would be barking, barking and more barking..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea how old your barn is? It has character.