Monday, February 1, 2010

Learning The Boundries


One day last week when I was letting the little dogs out to pottie and stroll around, I got some good shots. Sweetie crossed under the fence and even went down to the creek. I was going to say branch, but not everyone understands that is a creek. I grew up calling it a branch.

Taz is on the other side of the drive across the fence also. I'm not sure they even see the barbed wire fence. It just seems they never went under it before.


Mikie is checking out the new grass that is finally coming up.

Miss Daisy smells something. She gives it a good smell. She might have to remember this smell.


Whoa, who put this here? This is not suppose to be in our yard.



5 comments:

Callie Brady said...

They sure are cute little guys. I didn't realize how small they were 'til I saw them in the photos.

Sapphire said...

what's that??!

Two French Bulldogs said...

There must be an awful lot of good sniffs out there. Careful, the tree brabch may be a trap!
Benny & Lily

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What sweet little pups, all out exploring..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Norma said...

My babies sure enjoy Aunt Beck's visits during the day, she lets them get out and explore. Nice to see they are so well behaved. Children always act better when the parents are away.