Friday, February 12, 2010

The Ice Age


Cute, huh. I tried several times trying to get a picture of a Cardinal at the feeder. Every time I would go out, it would fly off. Finally, I caught it. Isn't it pretty? When enlarged, it almost looks fake because it is so bright.

This vehicle came into my view right at the wrong time.













































Poppet and Suki were frisky and spooked this morning, also. Every little sound and they would take off running. I couldn't even get them to come get an apple. And they REALLY like apples. It was a fun morning.
























2 comments:

Toni aka irishlas said...

If you looked at your pictures without knowing where you are located, one would never believe it! It's been a wierd winter for sure! Actually, I heard a rumor that spring is only 35 days away :)

Callie Brady said...

Beautiful photos! I hope we get some more snow this winter. Sometimes we get snow in the Spring. Great shot of the Cardinal.