Friday, February 26, 2010

Chili on the Hunt

I hate you mieces to pieces. I am sure this is not the correct spelling, but you get the idea, right? These are pictures I took at the barn Wednesday. Chili is in the stall with the hay. I feel quite sure she is looking for mice. She has caught one before. Oscar is really good at catching mice also, but he was looking for cats. If the cats wouldn't run, the game would be over.

Chili is down in the hole between the bales. In the last picture, you can't see her there either, but she is in the hole that goes to the right. She had a lot of fun hunting. She doesn't always go with me to feed the horses; it was a pretty day, so why not.






3 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Too bad the dogs won't work together with the cats to catch the mice.

Maybe you could keep the dogs out of the barn for a while and put the cats in to chase mice.

Unknown said...

Hank the Cowdog (from the book series we really like) is a big mouser too -- I guess that is just the country dog coming out in them! Yes, Sammy goes to Day Camp to play off some of his energy!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Chili you sure know how to have fun. Perhaps us heelers could come over and give you a paw. I have been practicing my rat hunting skills. They jump threw the trees in the backyard at night. My job is to alert Dad and Louies job is to follow my lead as the siren... Heck he doesn't know what he is barking at he just barks...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie