Thursday, January 24, 2013

Time For More Hay Out

I went down to the barn to put a little more hay out on my dirt work. (Wonder what happens to it?)

You guessed it. Might as well put out extra, although I had already put a couple of this year hay out for them. They ate it while I was doing other work.

This is last years hay that I'm putting out now; must still taste pretty good. There is a chance of rain everyday through Tuesday. It is only a slight chance till Monday or Tuesday. Doesn't straw and mud make bricks? Maybe the hay and mud will eventally firm up.

"Oh look Poppet, I think this is better down here."

Molly's bored since I want let her pick on Suki.

Poor Boots has a hurt leg so she just sits down to nibble on grass. It is better today so hopefully she will be well in a few days.

2 comments:

LindaG said...

Haha. Just like "the grass is always greener", they figure the hay you don't give them is better. :o)

Today was nice. Hope you have a wonderful Friday, Becky!

Two French Bulldogs said...

we never knew that hay was so tasty, BOL
Snorts,
Benny & Lily