Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Buttercup

My first buttercup for the year. It is going to be in the seventies again today. It has been since Sunday.

I've got a lot more that are close to blooming.

My lime tree is budding out again. Yea!  That dead leaves is the back is my Jew that didn't make it. I forgot to put the heat on in the greenhouse when it got really cold.

A little of the rye grass is coming up behind the barn. Severe storms are expected tonight. I hope I have my barn sealed up to avoid flooding; Sealed up until I can get a permanent fix.

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Who whoooa! Spring is in the air
Have a fun day
Benny & Lily

Jan said...

We are still in the 60s but I am beginning to see signs of spring. No buttercups yet though.

LindaG said...

Congratulations on the buttercups!
We've had a little rain, but mostly a lot of wind!

Hope you don't get any flooding!