Thursday, January 10, 2013

Out and About

First of all, I can't tell you how excited I am about this blog today. I got it to download straight from my phone. (you would think I would learn to read instructions first). This morning I came out and the top of my red bud tree was broken off. It wasn't doing well at the end of summer.

Molly really enjoying being out of the house. She's watching the horses. She wanted to run chase them, but I ask that she not do that. You know that she always minds.

"Yes, please keep her over there."

This afternoon after going and feeding the deer, Molly and I went walking through the woods. The streams were still moving pretty swiftly, although it had been at least five hours since the rain stopped.

We did enjoy getting a little exercise. Molly definitely needed it. Chili didn't want to go. She has been sick all week. In fact she had to go to the vet. We got a few pills and nothing serious I guess.

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

good job!
Snorts
Benny & Lily

Jan said...

You are technologically ahead of me. I haven't learned the phone thing yet.