Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Few Flowers


Several days ago I took some pictures of flowers that are trying to bloom. It is just a few. Except for my Camellia, and it is time for it to bloom. But guess what, here comes the freeze.

I might see if I can cover the bush since it is not very large yet. I still has lots of blooms on it and I want them all to bloom. There!


My Forsythia had about four blooms on it. Hopefully the rest of the buds will be okay and bloom out later.

These are a few Rosemary blooms. My Rosemary is getting quite large. It only had about three branches that had bloomed, but they are cute.


My Rosemary is getting large. It is almost about five feet by five feet. I have had it for awhile. I don't use very much Rosemary, but when you cut a few stems and bring them in the house; smells so wonderful.


6 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Beautiful. we like Rosemarys flowers.
Benny & Lily

Callie Brady said...

Love the flowers! Your rosemary bush is bigger than mine. Mine is about three and a half to four feet. I wonder how big they will get. Rosemary trees?

Miss Lizzy said...

Wow, your Rosemary is huge! I love the camillias. It's supposed to freeze here.....

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What beautiful flowers.. We had a huge rosemary bush too but the little one decided she like to chew on it so it died..
No sleet and Mom went to work. darn.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Now I know where to go for fresh rosemary!

Cat with a Garden said...

The Rosemary looks wonderful. A mature specimen, beautiful! Mom always looses hers over the Winter.