Friday, January 22, 2010

Bath Time


I know it wasn't Saturday and this shouldn't have been happening. Sissy is giving a good shake to get rid of the water. Actually, I did get rid of most of the water with a towel.

Now clean the face real good.

Go outside and wallow a little more. That is until I made her come back in the house. No wallowing outside right after the bath. Give it an hour anyway.

Chili just wants to play after the bath. She barks to let me know. She is a noisy little critter. Skylar is the only one that lucked out of the bath. Since the bath was yesterday, I don't remember why.


7 comments:

Sapphire said...

post-bath-syndrome :) sigh*

Two French Bulldogs said...

hey guys thought you were our friends? You gave mom a great idea...we just got out of the bath tub! BOL
Benny & Lily

Miss Lizzy said...

Sissy is sure a cutie and I love that pic of Chili -- she reminds me of Alice in that picture! Sam and Alice both hate baths.

Callie Brady said...

Bathing two dogs is hard work. Hope you took a rest. Those are cute photos.

Toni aka irishlas said...

Every dog I've ever owned has to go roll on something after a bath.
I guess it's a dog thing!
Giving baths is a lot of work, especially with dogs with undercoats! I know, I have three!
But isn't it a good feeling knowing you have that chore done!
Great pics!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wallering is the most fun after a bath. You have to play zoomies too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Cat with a Garden said...

Those are fun pictures! We're glad we can bathe ourselves for most of the time. But woofies like to roll aroun in icky stuff, so we understand it's a necessity from time to time.
Funny, our own little Chilli is quite talkative too. Those spicy little things!
Purrs, Siena