Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Garden Plot

Because I didn't put them in the place where I would be growing my plants, I now have to move them. And let me tell you they are much heavier now. Plus one had fireants in it. Not good.

I tried growing tomatoes in haybales once before and I didn't do really well. My cousin does every year and they turn out really well. I'm going to have to get a little coaching. I might need to get me a back up plan.

I see Fle (one of my little hens) is following me around.

This is growing in my little green house. Isn't pretty?

3 comments:

Mike said...

I've never tried nor, heard of this method. Purpose? No weeds?

LindaG said...

I have heard of hay bale gardening. Your sister verified that it works really well.
Good luck to you. Hope you share your knowledge with us as you go along.

Your flower is gorgeous! :-)

Becky's Barnyard said...

Or not having to dig up the ground, would be my guess.