Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Would You Believe Rain


Poppet and Suki were trying to get out of the rain under the pine tree to the right. Then it seemed like they just said, "oh well", and started grazing. That tree really isn't big enough to shelter.

Addie Cat is on a old blanket on the front porch. It is an old electric blanket I was going to throw away and decided Addie Cat could use it. She likes it. She is down for a nice little nap while it rains.


Two of the chickens decided they would just forage in the rain. Most of them have been in the rain, because it has been a real light rain since about noon yesterday. It is just started raining harder and the others thought they would just forgo for a while.


Poor Skylar looking out; wondering when it will stop raining. It is suppose to stop this afternoon and be pretty tomorrow. Then Thursday and Friday, more rain. Looks like we are going to be getting rain, so we will just have to adjust.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've taken to singing "Rain, rain go away, come again some other day." Care to join me?

I did a rain dance in June; I wonder if there is such a thing as a "sun dance" that I could try now.

My dogs are getting antsy. They can't very well chase lizards or butterflys in this weather.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Poor Skylar. We sure hope the rain quits for you soon. We finally have sunshine today..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Callie Brady said...

You can send that rain my way! It is starting to dry out here again. I love the drizzle. Everyone looks pretty happy, except poor Skylar.