Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Skylar On Guard


Around one or one thirty this afternoon I was in the house reading. Skylar was on the front porch. Oscar and Chili was in the house napping (maybe I was napping also in between reading). Skylar went bounding off the porch; Chili and Oscar immediately started barking. When I went out, of course, I didn't see anything. But I walked down to the edge of the woods. Skylar never left that spot; she just kept watching the woods. She even had a Frisbee in her mouth for awhile; but would not leave that spot. I took these pictures about thirty minutes after I went back in the house. Oscar was laying down watching the woods also, but when I opened the front door, he jumped up and turned around.
Skylar finally picked up her Frisbee and came back up. I see I should have zoomed in a little to see her better. If you can't see her just enlarge. She probably saved a chicken today.

2 comments:

Sapphire said...

Good Skylar!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Way to go Skylar. You know there is danger even if mom doesn't..

We were trying to get in...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie