Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No Grass!

Poor Poppet and Suki are out in the pasture grazing everyday; what I don't know. It is so HOT and DRY. It has been over two weeks since we had rain; and then only seven hundreds of an inch. That didn't last the afternoon. What is so sad is that it has rained around my area, just not here. Oh well, no need whining about it.

As soon as they saw me walk to the fence to take their picture, here they come. Treats! So I had to go back in the house to get something.

Pears this time. Good and juicy. They had apple this morning. I still have a couple of ears of corn for their treat tomorrow.

Enough of pictures.

We don't like it.
I have been lax lately, but I hope to do better. I still follow my blogs also, I just can't comment on some. I hate this new blog stuff. Linda G, I tried and tried on yours and gave up. That might be one reason I gave it up for a while. It certainly hasn't been because I'm busy outside. It has been over a hundred everyday for twelve days straight. Awful.

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Some buddy was hungry eating all that grass
Benny & Lily

Jan said...

So Poppet and Suki insist on being rewarded for their modeling...how human.

LindaG said...

Becky, I'm glad the new change worked. There have been so many problems with Blogger.

That's what we have to look forward to, too, I think. Temps over 100.

Stay cool!

Lana from Farm Life Lessons said...

Hot, Hot, Hot! Not fun! At least they get to eat some great treats!

Jen said...

They are so pretty... I hope it rains for ya soon. We havent gotten much rain lately either.