Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dinner Time

As soon as the fish hear my voice the think it is time to eat. That sounds familiar around here, doesn't it?

It is hard to see the one I call Mamou. It is changing from black to gold. They aren't really black; it is a real dark gold that looks black.

I now have thirteen, I believe. Nine babies made it this year.

After Mamou changes to gold, I will still have three of the dark one and six colored ones.

 Only one favors the coloring of a shubunkin. The other gold and white ones get the coloring from the comet.

5 comments:

Jan said...

We feed the ducks at our local park. Now we make sure to bring enough food to feed the fish too. They are so entertaining.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Look at all those fishies!
Benny & Lily

Lana from Farm Life Lessons said...

Very cool. I'd be obsessed!

Jen said...

Cute. 9 babies... thats great.

John Going Gently said...

I cant look at fish without feeling guilty.. I once poured peppermint essence in our pond when i WAS 8 AND KILLED EVERYTHING!