Monday, February 14, 2011

Three More


My two little biddies was just not enough. They would CHIRP really
loud. Saturday afternoon I would leave the bedroom where they were and when they would chirp, I would just start talking to them to keep them quiet. In a few minutes, here comes one around the cornor. I put her back and about thirty minutes later they both rounded the corner looking for me. Today I bought three more and this was their first day outside. This worked. I have them back inside for the night and the are perfectly happy.



I went to put feed out for the deer and Skylar is still scouting it out. She's trying to tell me "you know, I smell deer out here.

8 comments:

Miss Lizzy said...

That is so funny that the biddies came looking for you at night!
Looking at the bottom picture, I can almost smell the woods.

baby bean said...

Awwwwwwwwww! How cute! Little chickies! Chirpies!

Jan said...

What fun, chickens that have bonded to you. And maybe a deer?

Jen said...

I would of had to buy more too, lol. Here in Kentucky at our TSC you have to buy 6 at a time.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Valentine peeps
Benny & Lily

Foothills Poultry said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to just have 2. HA.

~~Matt~~

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What cute little ones.. Sure glad you figure out how to quiet them down. Sure hope you can get us a few pictures of those deer..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Commercial Designers Dayton said...

This is a grreat post thanks