Friday, November 13, 2009

Yikes, It's Another Opossum

Tonight about eight pm, Michael was leaving and we and the dogs went out to see him off. Before long Oscar is really cutting up. Yep, a opossum; they were under the house. Finally, out they come and Michael catches the opossum.


I'm running around trying to hurry and get my camera. I got one picture and then messed up my camera. (wrong dial somewhere). So I grab my iPhone and try to get some shots. Of course someone is yelling "you need to hurry up". (putting stress on my picture taking). I had to delete some of my shots, but I got a few. I can't imagine why he kept yelling for me to hurry; other than it was a BIG opossum. Oscar did good, though.
You do get how big this opossum is, right? Look at poor little Oscar and then this opossum. Sorry for the poor picture taking.

3 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Oh! That is scary! Oscar is such a brave little fellow taking on that big opossum. The opossum looks like it has a lot of sharp teeth! Glad Michael was there to catch the opossum. Take care!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Those opossums have such big teeth.. Sure glad you caught him..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Cat with a Garden said...

Yikes, again an Opossum! We're increasingly happy they don't come to us in Germany...