Thursday, November 12, 2009

Walking Again


I started walking again this morning. I quit in the early summer months when it got really hot. So on the days I don't go to the gym, I am going to walk a couple of miles.
This is a picture of my brothers pond. I can remember when my grandfather had that pond dug; and also remember my grandfather taking us swimming in the pond.





This is the front for my grandparents house. You can just barely see the roof. It is really gone; falling down on one end.



This is the back section. Since I am the grandparent age now, you can just image how old this really is. Lots of good memories though.

2 comments:

Jan said...

My grandparent's house has been allowed to go back to nature too, but nothing can take away memories.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You have such a beautiful place to walk.. To bad about the house.. Dad would love to take his metal thingy there...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie