Monday, March 8, 2010

Where's My Supper


Sometimes, when I'm later than normal, the horses are not happy. I had been out playing a little with the dogs before going to feed the horses. They recognize the sounds of me out playing with the dogs.
They come peep around the corner to see what is keeping me.

Of course, this is right up Skylar's alley. This tops Frisbee. Let's round up the horses.
You can see the trail that goes around the corner and leading to the barn.





Okay, everybody break and run for the barn. Supper's on!

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You sneaky little devil. BOL
Benny & Lily

Toni aka irishlas said...

That's too cute. I'm sure the horses aren't too thrilled about it though!

Callie Brady said...

I love that last photo! It would make a great painting.
Beautiful country.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cool.. You have such good helpers..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Miss Lizzy said...

Haha! She probably knows better than to get kicked. I'm sure rounding up horses is absolutely her favorite sport.