Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Her Name is Sissy


So far, I still have her; it looks like I have another dog. I am going to try to take her in to see if she has a chip. If not, I will keep her. She is a sweet little dog. Even after a week, she will sometimes run from me. I have never even yelled at her. She has also been debarked. I had been reading on the net about Shelties and it said they were really noisy. Then when I heard her bark. I knew she had been debarked. Yesterday morning she was out in the yard with Skylar just barking and barking. I think she beginning to feel more comfortable around here. Poppet and Suki were in the pasture by the house and when they heard her barking, they freaked. They went running and I think they must have gone back to the barn. Later yesterday afternoon, she was in the yard and the horses just stood there watching her. That is after they finally figured out what was making that noise. It is a soft squeaking bark.

I think we are all about to get used to each other.


4 comments:

Jan said...

What a sweet face. I hope she doesn't have to be returned to someone who would debark her.

Callie Brady said...

Your horses are so pretty. To bad the sheltie is de barked. But at least she is entertaining the horses.

Sapphire said...

Sissy! you pretty dog (: Hope Sissy will enjoy her new life at the Barnyard.

Cat with a Garden said...

We wish she hasn't got a chip and you can keep her. She's such a sweet ladywoofie. Wouldn't it be wonderful for her to have a great forever home for Christmas?!
Many purrs,
Siena & Chilli