Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Visiting Terrapin





I don't remember what I was looking for when I look under my Sweet Olive Tree; but, there he was. Just chilling in the sand. I don't think he appreciated my putting a flash in his face. I went back out about an hour later to get a different snap shot. Gone. This was last week on one of the really hot days. Hopefully, he found another cool spot.
My pink water lily finally bloomed. It has never bloomed a lot nor made very many lily pads. That was the reason I added the yellow one. As you can see I had a yellow and a pink on the same day. Yea! They were very pretty. Hopefully it will bloom again soon.

1 comment:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what a cute little guy that is. Too bad you couldn't find him again.
What lovely lilies you have..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie